Friday 5! ..08-08..
Hey lovely people!
Boy what a week. I have this inkling that it is not over either and I will be spending some time this weekend back in the studio! I have pinned very little this week, having said that I still have a collection of little gems below to share.
I had the privilege of spending the day on Wednesday with the most incredible bunch of gals, while we shot a styled wedding shoot. The pics crafted by the wonderful Courtney Horwood are so delightful, I can not wait to share! Regardless of what industry you are in, if you are not collaborating with like minded people and sharing your knowledge, you are missing out!
Hope all of you have had a great week, like myself.
1. Wool and pattern! You can't beat it.
2. Mmmmm hmmmm...can I have just a lil bit more?
3. Paul Newman, 1963. Man! This guy was a babe!
4. Only fair to post the most repined pin of the week? She's a beaut!
5. King protea stealing the show.